Women's Models and User FeedbackPosted Jan 24, 2015
This week we continued adding women's models to our catalog. The 25 additions below bring the total to 216 women's models and 1,400 total SEIKO 5s.
We continue to receive valuable feedback allowing us to improve our site. Here are some recent examples:
- The picture is not right for model SNKJ07
- We now have the right picture for model SNKJ07
- The band width measures 18mm for model SNK135
- The bezel does not rotate for models SNZC25 through SNZC35
- When using the feature to edit a spec the change does not show up on the site
- We updated the edit confirmation page to clarify that all submissions are reviewed before the site is updated
- Is the SNK809 made in Japan?
- We update the overview section for each watch to explain how to tell from the model number if a watch is made in Japan
- How can I change the day of the week from Spanish to English?
- We updated the overview section for each watch to explain a little more about the multiple languages for the day of the week
- Why do some watches have blue, red or black for the day of the week?
- We updated the overview section for each watch to explain that the color changes for some days of the week on certain models
- Why doesn't your list of the five main attributes of a SEIKO 5 match what is on Seiko's own website?
- We added some text to the home page to note that the five attributes have changed since they were originally defined by Seiko
Thanks to everyone who has sent us feedback!
Newly Added Women's Models
See All Updates