Welcome to the SEIKO Diver Finder
Seiko began producing dive watches back in 1965 and since then they have become a global standard through 50+ years of innovation. A brief history of the Seiko diver watches can be found in this Watchuseek forum thread.
Here are a few of the most popular models.
What Makes a Watch a Diver?
These are the criteria we use to determine whether a watch qualifies as a diver.
- Water resistance of at least 100 meters
- Minute numbering on a rotateable bezel to measure the time spent under water
- Markings for each minute on the bezel for at least the first fifteen minutes
- Lume on the hands and dial so that the time can be read under water in relative darkness
- Lume on the second hand to indicate that the watch is working in relative darkness
There are a variety of movements to choose from in the Seiko diver lineup. Here are the choices.
Our site offers quite a few features to aid in your watch search. You can access them at any time from the header and footer of each page. Here is a brief description of each item.
Help Us Improve
If you notice that any information is incorrect or missing we encourage you to use the feedback form to help us improve the site. You can also click the Edit link on any watch detail page then use the icons to contribute information for specific items. Our collection is still growing so be sure to visit us again in the future and check out the Latest Updates page to see what's new.